At Quicargo you will be working in an Agile team with daily meetings and weekly sprints. Every developer is also responsible for doing the code review with the idea to help each other on improving the quality of the code and product.
A few of the tasks you’d either own or contribute towards:
- Collaborate with the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing programs.
- Design, create and update database and tables when needed.
- Test and maintain programs to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Maintain code integrity and organization with unit tests and code review.
- Recommend improvements to existing features or tools as necessary.
Do your skills and background fit our requirements?Must have requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with development.
- Backend: Node.Js and Typescript.
- Previous experience with SQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Linux environment and Docker.
Nice to have:
- You have experience with AWS and Nginx.
- You have worked with Express.js and Sequelize libraries.
- React.js and Vue.js.
What Makes You Stand Out Among the Rest?
- You know your way around the logistics and/or supply chain industry.
- You know how the startup ecosystem works.
- You don’t do average.
- You’re a go-getter.
- You’re extremely well organised and know that sometimes it’s all in the details.
- Your pipelines don’t swallow leads and you know exactly what your next step is when you follow up.
- You’re charismatic and people feel naturally drawn to you.
- You’re motivated by challenges and get a kick out of starting something new.