Individuals in this position get to develop and implement exciting new technology. The work environment is fast-paced and challenging with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. The primary focus of this position is the development of benefits, enrollment, and HRIS web based software.
- 3 years of experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in one or more programming language, development tools, and/or databases and the systems development life cycle, applicable to development organization.
- Capable of recognizing how impacts to business process or requirements would translate to necessary application changes to an application or set of applications and has a basic understanding of interfacing systems.
- Experience using ASP.NET, C# and T-SQL.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a good sense of urgency.
- Ability to respond to rapidly changing market requirements.
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through.
- Experience with SSO and web services are
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with specialization in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.