Youll be able to use your expertise and creative talents to build things working closely with product, design, and other departments. We have the mind and soul of SaaS startup and youll be able to build world class software that delights users and can scale to millions of people. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work. You could be an experienced engineer or a recent graduate eager to learn and get involved at all stages of the development lifecycle.
In this role you will:
- Design elegant frameworks to solve complex problems
- Write high-leverage, high-impact code to help other devs and employees with their jobs
- Tackle complex issues to ensure that our product complies with state and federal regulations
- Measure, find and fix software performance and security issues
- Create and maintain internal tools, frameworks and dashboards that drive company efficiency
- Enhance integrations with external systems for messaging, faxing, and patient data export
- Strive to understand any core problems that you may face in your development, test and production environments in order to fix them efficiently. Youll also anticipate future problems and will code solutions in order to prevent them from happening.
- Encounter a wide variety of projects and manage tasks across multiple simultaneous aspects of our code base.
Some projects you may be apart of:
- Designing and building new features that will not only meet our customer needs, but anticipate them.
- Writing new frameworks and developing new tools to make everyones life easier, including your own!
- Integrating our core software with external systems and APIs all while complying with complex industry standards.
- Gracefully refactoring core systems without loss of service or downtime.
- Auditing your code and others for security or performance issues.
- A strong desire to leave things better than you found them.
- A deep appreciation for puzzles and are brave enough to attempt to put them together without the picture to guide you along.
- A Bachelor's degree in web development, computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in software development (preferability in Python).
- Familiarity and experience with building and maintaining network equipment.
- Demonstrated understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS, and AngularJS.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work on multiple projects at that same time.
- A passion for the healthcare industry.