It’s a chance to be part of something new. A chance to do big things in small, close-knit teams. A chance to feel the energy of a small agency – with the financial resources of a major retailer. And a chance to be rewarded for your talent, creativity and energy as well as your time.
- You will be responsible for translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application in multiple formats.
- Working as part of an agile team, you will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs during their development, build product-centric code, and optimize applications for maximum performance & scalability.
- We're looking for someone who ensures mobile first delivery and understands the importance of developing accessible software. Ideally we'd like you to know and prefers Scrum, XP, Kanban methodologies and understands the full software development lifecycle including CI/CD.
- We're looking for someone who has experience developing client applications with GraphQL, RESTful or REST-like APIs etc.
Alongside that any experience of the folowing would be great:-
- Gulp / Grunt / Webpack / other web application build tooling
- TDD / BDD code libraries
- Jenkins / Travis / Circle CI / TeamCity / other CI tools
- Unix / Linux environments
- AWS / Azure / other cloud providers
- Docker / other container technologies
- GitLab / GitHub
- SASS / SCSS / LESS / PostCSS
- Google Analytics
- Jira & Confluence
- OSS contributions