We are a highly distributed e-commerce company with several different in-house developed systems thatdeal with the huge volume of data flowing throughout the system. We are looking for a strong TechnicalTeam Lead to steer our initiatives and make an impact on our tech.
● You enjoy tackling complex challenges and coming up with solutions that account for how yourcomponent will be used in the future.
● You are curious and don’t stop at what you are being told to do, but rather come back with morequestions and findings.
● You are willing to learn, adapt and master new programming languages, frameworks andtechnologies in a reasonable amount of time.
● You deliver. While you may appreciate inspiring conversations about problems and perfectingdesigns, you prioritize delivering a working scalable solution.
● Interesting end-to-end Internship\College projects
● Strong drive and passion for learning.
● Fluency and solid understanding of multiple OO and scripting programming languages.
● Bachelor’s Degree required. An emphasis in Computer Science is preferred.
Preferred Qualifications :
● Exposure to distributed system programming.
● Experience with containerization.
● Strong knowledge in CI/CD systems.
● Experience in programming for performance.
● Proficiency in .NET Core and C#.