You’ll work within an international and ambitious team, and you will have the chance to grow your skills and your career. Flat hierarchies, highly qualified colleagues, a fast learning curve, and tons of fun are guaranteed. There are lots of office perks, including free drinks and fresh fruit. You’ll feel right at home before you know it!
- Be responsible for the in-house development, maintenance, and upgrading of our WordPress-based website including backend and frontend development.
- Develop new features, and implement new designs together with our marketing team.
- Create WordPress themes, modules, and plugins.
- Ensure high performance, security, and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Several years of professional experience as a web developer
- Knowledge in Jira, Linux, Apache, Nginx, Docker and TDD is highly desirable
- Experience supporting international websites using multiple languages
- Familiar with aspects of technical SEO and SEO best practices
- Highly analytical mindset and good communication skills
- Very good English skills; German skills are an advantage