Common Securitization Solutions (CSS) is seeking an experienced Database Developer to join our team of talented professionals in Pasadena, California.
We are seeking a talented Oracle Database Developer who has experience in performing the following activities.
- Strong hands-on experience in in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development in 11g and 12c environment using SQL Developer, TOAD, and other tools.
- Analyze user requirements and translate into database requirements and implement in database code.
- Knowledge in writing packages/procedures for JAVA facing applications.
- Write database triggers, PL/SQL, and packages according to the business requirements.
- Assist the development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications.
- Create and maintain SQL queries and routines.
- Work with complex data models and object relational database mapping, while producing complex reports.
- Ensures that application design is scalable and maintainable.
- Ensures that all deliverables are thoroughly documented.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Computer Science or Math preferred)
- A minimum of seven years of In-depth knowledge and hands-on Oracle development experience.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts, especially Oracle 11g and 12c environments.
- Hands-on experience for PL/SQL batches, stored procedures, and database triggers creation and maintenance.
- Must be able to perform SQL queries tuning activities.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with agile software development approaches including Scrum.
- UNIX shell scripting experience, familiarity with database migration tool Flyway.
- Data warehouse ETL development experience is desirable and hands-on experience with Informatica is a plus.
- Good understanding of data modeling concept and be able to contribute to data modeling activities.
- A strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer focus, ability to juggle many tasks and projects in a fast pace environment.