But think again. CACD2, newly created, participates in the digital transformation of Crédit Agricole Group - creation of new services and products in the field of artificial intelligence (VoiceBot, Semantic Analysis, DeepLearning and BigData), Blockchains innovation, creation of multi-device applications on innovative technologies to change the lives of our customers.
The engineering team is young and growing rapidly (11 people currently, more than 30 people at the end of the year), which means that you will play an important role within this team while actively participating in the choices and orientations. technology.
In short, we offer all the spirit and excitement of a start-up, supported by a large French bank.
Skills and requirements
In collaboration with Designers, Product Owners and Agile Coach, you will be part of an agile and multidisciplinary team. In the context of entrusted projects, you will have to:
- Ensure the design of applications and infrastructures: from concept to development and implementation.
- Develop prototypes using the Lean Startup (MVP) approach
- Produce the application and logic design of web and mobile applications
- Ensure code quality by implementing unit testing, robustness and integration in our continuous integration pipeline
- Create useful documentation for completed systems and projects (Confluence pages, etc.)
- Evaluate the current technology landscape and recommend future technologies to achieve the stated strategic goals
Technical environment and field of intervention
- The main languages and technos that you will work with are Java, Spring Boot, Nodejs, Angular, Reactjs, Android / IOS, ...
- All developments will be based on a continuous web and mobile integration platform based on the AWS cloud solution. The environments Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, (...) will soon have no more secrets for you.
- The domains on which we evolve, will give you the opportunity to understand the issues around AI and Big Data, and thus discover or deepen languages and technical bricks such as Python, Spark, ELK, the NoSQL databases.
Our projects ...Concretely:
- A Voicebot mobile application allowing our customers to voice-over banking
- An internal application used by several thousand collaborators, allowing to visualize (after treatment) data stored in a datalake
- A semantic analysis solution of mails to facilitate the categorization and the treatment of the mails clients
- The integration and development of an open source NLP solution within our eco-system
What we offer
- Modern and design premises in the heart of Paris, where collaborative work and agility are favored
- A catalog of online courses open to all, to progress and understand the latest technologies
- A co-working space and a space where will be organized CACD2 events or external meetups
- Rest and relaxation areas where you can relax or practice a sports or recreational activity