You will be building world-class services with some of the most well-known brands in the world – AFKLM, HBO, Michael Kors, Supercell, Finnair, you name it. If you don’t believe us, believe the good people at Monocle; they named us a Top B2B Player this year.
What we expect from you:
- A ton of skill and wisdom in working with tech that you consider useful. In no particular order, here are some things many of us like: functional programming, Node.js, Clojure, React, Swift, SQL, NoSQL, general bleeding edge stuff
- Appreciation for agile and lean principles that actually work, and solving really hard problems with clean code
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Having said that, don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, but it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight
- A startup-y attitude, and no, to us that doesn’t mean things like senseless working hours. Just think of our Amsterdam squad as a lean, startup-y office within an international company.
What we’re offering to you:
- When we hire you, we trust you. That means you call the shots when it comes to selecting your gear, tech, and ways of working
- We try our best to make sure that every morning, you’ll come to work with a smile on your face, feeling like you can make a difference
- Naturally, necessities like equipment and compensation will be taken care of in a manner that all parties maintain said smile
- We promise to send you to the Great White North (Finland) for orientation. There’s a chance we’ll send you somewhere else as well if you like