What You’ll Be Doing
You'll be joining the HRIS Application team within CIBC's Wealth Management group. As an Intermediate Application Developer, you’ll assist in developing, testing and supporting the implementation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.You’ll be at the heart of CIBC’s digital transformation, building easy, flexible, and personalized banking solutions to enhance client experience and change the way that people bank. Within a team of senior team members, you’ll broaden your technical skills and help build the bank of the future.
How You’ll Succeed
- Programming Skills - Develop code and test computer programs for straightforward assignments. Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, and debugging.
- Systems Implementation - Participate in the technical design, development, and integration of cross functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Planning and Coordination - Effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications as instructed by senior team members.
Who You Are
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We also seek applicants possessing a wide range of abilities and are committed to providing an accessible candidate experience. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends