We seek a flexible, well-rounded software engineer with confidence and business acumen to join us. We have offices near Boston and in Moutain View, CA but we do not have an office in LA. You will be expected to work at the client's office.
What we’d like to see in you:
- Breadth of knowledge - We move fast on small teams with a variety of technologies.
- Excellent communication skills - Be able to explain with confidence what you are doing and why to your teammates and to the client.
- Adaptability – You need to work with new technologies or deal with challenging situations. Be able to transform loose requirements into deliverable solutions.
- Problem Solving – You need to solve problems under pressure and adapt to new situations.
Experience or proficiency in several of the following is expected:
- Database Management Systems—e.g. Postgres/Redshift, mySQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Operating Systems – e.g. Linux and/or MacOS
- Compiled languages—e.g. Scala, C++, C#, Java
- Other Technologies a plus: Docker, Command Line
What do you get from working for Raybeam?
- The opportunity to work for a variety of Fortune 500 companies.
- Excellent resume builder due to the exposure to a variety of technologies and experiences.
- The chance to have input into business decisions of our clients.
- A fun, supportive work environment that promotes camaraderie and growth.
- The chance to travel and network with important figures in the industry.
- The opportunity to learn technologies that you’ve always wanted but never had the chance.