Here’s a little song we wrote about you: you believe that continuous integration, deploying your code multiple times a day to production is how modern code should be produced, you are not scared of taking full ownership of the solution you have built including testing and verifying your code in production, and you enjoy celebrating success with your team. If you recognize yourself in this description, we think we should talk!
- Develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems
- Work as part of a full-stack team to deliver product features and functionalities to improve our eCommerce product
- Translate requirements into conceptual and detailed designs with estimates in a large SaaS environment
- Develop clean, maintainable code in a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment
- Assist QA and Support staff in troubleshooting software issues as well as implementing bug fixes
- 3+ years experience developing reliable, highly available and scalable software (preferably in a scalable SaaS setting)
- Strong experience with object oriented languages (primarily PHP, and Java, Python or Ruby), knowing Design Patterns and identifying Single Responsibility
- Interest in developing primarily in PHP
- BS/BA in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Proven experience with MySQL
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with Git/Github
- Fluency in English
- E-commerce and SaaS experience
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience consuming and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Fluency in Dutch
And when you’re not programming?
In addition to the perks you see in the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- Ability to work with highly skilled people and grow within the global Lightspeed Development team
- Flexible working hours - No punch in no punch out!
- Even if we became bigger everyone has an impact on the company as a whole
- We encourage initiatives and leadership
- Possibility to work with state of the art technologies
- Tech talks - Sharing is caring :)
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon
- Fun activities with your teammates - Be part of the Lightspeed Family!