Apple is seeking a talented and driven Developer to join Apple’s IS&T department during the summer of 2019, on a 3 month internship.Key
- We are seeking a hands-on, enthusiastic developer with a passion for web technology, who enjoys technical problem solving, with validated knowledge of front-end development, server-side programming, and DevOps.
- Java, NodeJS, PHP or similar
- Can you thrive in a creative, fast-paced, challenging environment, comfortable working with different teams across regions?
- This position requires a highly motivated person who wants to help us invent real-world solutions.
- You will work with a diverse, dynamic team in Stockley Park, London, and will be able to interact with teams globally including those based in Cupertino, CA.
- You will be responsible for developing next generation solutions to re-invent the way we check for code quality and compliance issues on the web.
- You will not only find creative new ways to automatically detect technical issues, but will also explore solutions that would enable them to be fixed automatically using cutting edge web technology! If this sounds like a challenge that you could rise to, then this could be the opportunity for you.
- You will be given the freedom to influence the project direction and requirements to make it your own.
Education & Experience
- Once you complete your internship, high-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers into Apple's IT Development Program (ITDP). ITDP is a two year rotational training program that offers a completely customizable series of assignments within IS&T. Upon completion of the ITDP, participants leverage their training in advanced roles within Apple IS&T.
- This role is only available to students enrolled in their penultimate year of study, who will graduate and be available to begin full time employment in summer 2020.
- Closing date for applications is Friday the 2nd November 2018.