We need an engineer to help us build new features on our Playback Services team. That means writing code that takes millions of online hits, scales horizontally from the first line of code and handles live events like the Superbowl and Olympics.
Don't worry if your background isn't traditional. If you have a resume that shows you've worked hard to learn and grow in previous rolls, we want to talk to you. You'll learn how to design new software and web applications. You'll analyze, test and assists with the integration of new applications.
Here's what else you'll be working on:
- Real-time generation of HLS
- XML an JSON Services
- HTML Services
- Full Java stack
- Kubernetes + AWS environments
- Blue/Green deploys
You'll be collaborating on a team that:
- Owns the customer experience-thinks and acts in ways that puts our customers first, gives them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and makes them promoters of our products and services
- Knows their stuff are enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Wins as a team-makes big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Respects and promotes inclusion and diversity
- Does what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals and formal recommendations and reports.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.