For the past 30 years, BlueCielo has served the world’s largest enterprises in the oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, metals and mining, and utilities. Our solutions help owner operators and other businesses run their plants efficiently, safely, sustainably, and profitably. Since October 2017, BlueCielo is part of Accruent. At Accruent we help our customers shape, drive, manage and control their physical worlds in real estate & facilities, and our solutions are running in more than 10,000 organizations worldwide. Accruent is currently staffing 1000+ employees with global reach and is rapidly expanding.
- Responsible for rate of production and lead time, ensuring the successful completion of work-in-progress.
- Works with the software architect and team members to improve technical integrity and reduce technical debt and signals bottlenecks.
- Responsible for conducting forward leaning technology investigations (spikes).
- Working with the software architect on technical approaches and designs.
- Encourages and enforces engineering best practices and contribute to a positive vibe within the team
- Assist in Support, Training and Documentation when required
- Relevant education on Information Technology (or similar) and a minimum of 3 years working with B2B/enterprise systems.
- Experience within an agile/SCRUM environment in software companies in a similar role.
- Highly values unit testing, clean, readable code and other software engineering practices.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
- Production system experience - has lived with the impact of software and system design decisions on manageability, supportability, troubleshooting.
- Experience with multi-tenant Cloud/SaaS design architectures and infrastructure is an advantage.
- Experience with .NET/C# (no Java)
- Can conform and reacts well to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines within a fast-moving environment.
- Can speak and write fluently in English. Other languages are highly appreciated.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing- and very successful international software company, with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Working within an international distributed team located in 4 offices in Europe and Russia.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill level.
- Excellent secondary employment package
- Bonus plan will depend on the position