Our team expansion means we are looking for an experienced web developers (One Full-Time and One Part-Time) to join our core development team and work on developing new systems & supporting a number of ongoing projects.
This is a varied role where you will face a wide variety of challenges. And apparently we offer a pretty awesome working environment to do this in.
- As a Full-Stack Developer you would be directly involved in:
- Web software creation
- Direct communication with clients
- Coming up with solutions to client challenges
- Supporting & maintaining our existing systems
- Bespoke website coding
- Working as part of a tight-knit development team
The successful candidate will require:
- Strong Back-End Coding: LAMP - PHP, MySQL, OOP
- Knowledge of Web Security Practices
- Some Experience with Linux Hosting
- Logical Trouble Shooting / Problem Solving Skills