This involves collaborating with designers to turn their static Photoshop designs into websites as well as implementing the latest standards. You’ll also work closely with server-side projects to develop complex, interactive and database-driven websites. Most of the time you’ll be working with other developers on a customised WordPress platform on a Bootstrap framework to integrate designs seamlessly into the chosen technology.
- Working closely with Designers and Project Managers to produce clean and efficient codes to the highest standards.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing WordPress based websites with new functionality or organising the infrastructure.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility.
- Essential: Experience working with WordPress theme/plugin development
- Essential: Responsive web design & Bootstrap CSS framework
- Experience with SASS
- Git version control
- Time management and organisational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment is a major advantage
- Understanding of web technologies, browsers, and client-side technologies, browser/application server interactions
- Excellent problem-solving skills to analyse information appropriately and find the best solutions