- Responsible for translating Business Requirement documentation into fully functional web applications leveraging the existing library through Customization and New Development as required
- Responsible for coding and testing advanced web applications as well as maintaining, supporting and upgrading of existing web applications.
- Debug and resolve reported issues.
- Manage priorities and tasks according to implementation/maintenance plans.
- Solve developmental tasks creatively and work effectively with members from geographically dispersed departments and teams to meet development deadlines.
- Mentoring and training junior staff members as assigned
- Lead and/or participate in client meetings
- Occasional travel for training, meetings, or trade shows may be required.
Education and Experience:
- B.E / MCA or equivalent from a reputed College
- Experience in Complex relational database queries and Stored Procedures (Microsoft SQL) required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Familiarity with OOP programming methodologies.
- Expertise in SQL and Stored Procedures (MS SQL Server)
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Individual must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new toolsets and contribute to a team environment.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance, Java, Borland Delphi (Object Pascal), Software Version Control, Advanced MS Excel, TCP/IP Networking, VOIP, Firewalls and Routers.
- Knowledge of basic insurance business rules would be a big plus.