As a client facing technical expert, this is an ideal position for web developers who enjoy both a technical challenge and the opportunity to work closely with technical and non-technical business and marketing professionals.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the product and our customers' specific needs in order to drive customer value
- Provide advanced training, support, and troubleshooting to ensure client satisfaction and success.
- Analyze website performance (i.e. page loading and rendering speed), and apply optimizations to improve speed.
- Utilize Regular Expressions in creating A/B and multivariate tests.
- Integrate common Web Analytics products with A/B and multivariate tests for data validation.
- Create documentation and best practices as a result of new solutions created.
- Travel to client locations, as needed, for training, support, and collaboration
- Represent SiteSpect to our clients, as Subject Matter Expert, building and teaching clients to find new value in our tools.
- 2 or more years of front-end Web development and/or UI design experience (note: academic experience may be acceptable).
- Strong customer satisfaction orientation with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining cross-browser compatibility (Chrome, Firefox, IE).
- Experience with regular expressions is a plus.
- Familiarity with Web Analytics products (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) is a plus.
- Professional or academic experience in software programming is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science preferred.