The position is for a part-time Web Developer. The Web Developer has a comprehensive technical understanding of how our products can be used to generate the best possible benefit for the customer. The web development field includes the creation of templates and landing pages, adhering to best practices and coding standards.
This Web Developer is in constant contact with the Customer Success Manager and the customer and is responsible for the optimal implementation of the customer's wishes.
- You independently create, maintain and support mailing templates
- You optimize mailing templates for mobile device viewing
- You are confident in handling the Template-Kit and in creating content templates
- You ensure that your customers and Customer Success Managers are fully satisfied with your projects at all times
- You are in charge of the internal 2nd level support (every 2-3 months for a week) and are available to your colleagues as a contact person for all web development issues
- You make sure that your code is clear and self-explanatory
- You document complex projects in an understandable way
Education and Experience
- You have finished an apprenticeship or graduated with a degree in computer science, or you have at least 3 years of equivalent professional experience
- You have professional experience in customer service for at least 2 years
- You have a very good technical understanding and a good understanding of project management
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and are continuously educating yourself
- You are independent and have a precise working method with a good eye for details
- You are an effective presenter and have excellent written and oral communication skills
Fluent in English and at least conversational in German.