Technologies you will be working with are (but not limited to) PHP, Elastic Stack, Chef, Nginx/LUA and more.
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- At least 5 years’ experience with software development
- Demonstrable knowledge of Linux
- Experience with API Development
- Knowledge of OAiuth2 protocol is a pre
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of programming languages, preferred PHP
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel) is desirable
- Knowledge with version control systems (Git)
- Experience in setting up software architectures
- Experience with Agile development methods such as scrum is a pre
- Strength in problem analysis and conceptual thinking
- Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents.
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
- Good command of written and spoken English (Dutch would be an advantage)
- Bachelor or Master in Software Engineering or Computer Science