Working as part of an Agile team the Data Developer Engineer IV will be responsible for new development and maintenance of the existing code base.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Sr. level application developer in an online/SaaS environment.
- 5+ years’ experience building large-scale, distributed, high-volume systems.
- Must be able to work with un-, semi-, or highly-structured data.
- Ability to write code that interfaces with remote APIs and information services (e.g. REST, JSON, RDF, XML).
- Experience with MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, column-store or non-relational databases for OLTP and analytical workloads.
- Comfortable working with large datasets consisting of hundreds of millions of records.
- Experience with AWS/Azure cloud solutions.
- Expert-level knowledge of using SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Knowledge of service model architecture and micro-services.
- Ability to work effectively in a team situation with other developers and database personnel
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building data products from end-end: Software Architecture, Data Aggregation, and Integration, Analytical Presentation of Data.
- Data Developer has a strong understanding of translating business requirements into data store/retrieve/flow of data lifecycles.
- Extensive experience in building and connecting all layers in a data product.