We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
The Junior .NET Developer works with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions.
- Responds to user problems by listening, clarifying and responding within scope of responsibility.
- Explains new technologies and presents deliverables to customers.
- Analyzes chain of events and establishes procedures and/or detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoots most application problems independently.
- Writes fundamental documentation in a clear, concise manner and according to standards.
- Shares knowledge effectively within the work team.
- Responds to user problems, explains new technologies and presents deliverables.
- Selects an approach or procedure for addressing a work task with general direction and progress reviews by supervisor.
- Applies basic understanding of the principles of information technology with working knowledge in one or two technology environments.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related field.
- Two or more years of experience preferred.
- Two or more years .Net framework development using Visual Studio and C#.
- Two more years SQL Server programming using version 2012 or later.
- Prior experience developing in Sitecore a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working remotely.