Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- Drive process improvements and innovation
- Interpret business requirements into design solutions
- Understand the design and development of the project lifecycle
- Design the conceptual and physical data model
- Adapt the best DB design and coding standards
- Database coding
- Code Unit Testing and Component Integration Testing.
- Creation and maintenance of system, functional and reference documentation.
- Provide support during testing phases as required.
- Conduct analysis and recommend bug fixes for production incidents
- Performance tuning
- Provide On-call support
- Carry out daily health-check activities involving application checks, system checks, and database checks and related on production systems / servers
- Report root cause of the incidents and present ideas on how to prevent the incidents from occurring in future
- Ensure adherence to incident and change management processes
- Regular engagement with Business & Systems Teams looking to adopt and apply the best practice of Service Support.
- Engage in minor ad hoc development projects focusing on process re-engineering and improvement
- Experience of 5– 7 years
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL Server Programming, Performance Tuning, Unix
- Experience in working with web services and related technologies.
- Experience in working with debugging and modifying existing applications in object oriented languages including .net and Java applications
- Experience in Data base design and development
- Experience working in Investment Banking
- Experience in installation configuration of applications and maintaining environments
- Experience in LoanIQ application, LoanIQ database model
- Exposure to Database design tools
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica