The Web Developer will assist with the development, management and use of the SEEC's Website and internal Web applications in a .NET/SQL Server environment.
The minimum requirements to perform the work are:
- Proficiency in TSQL, VB.NET/VBScript, or similar programming languages.
- Experienceinworking with Web-based API's and Web Services.
- Knowledge ofsoftware development methodologies, more Agile than Waterfall.
- Experience in application development, coding and/or testing.
The most qualified candidates demonstrate:
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot legacy classic ASP applications, occasionally.
- An aptitude for learning new tools and technologies quickly.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to convey technical information to non-technical staff or customers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, use good judgment and discretion, and interact with diverse workforce within the City and other agencies throughout the region.
- Ability to be innovative, resourceful and reliable.
- A history of working well in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Self-direction, organization and the ability to maintain high levels of production.