With over a quarter of a billion monthly listeners in the U.S., iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America.
- Quickly build cutting edge applications on a variety of platforms.
- Have conversations with business partners, distill requests to technical requirements and then build a solution.
- Be a full stack developer, setting up all infrastructure needed to develop and deploy your application, from hosting setup, to databases, and then the user interface.
- Design and maintain functionality of web-based software sites.
- Create user-friendly web application designs, ensuring easy navigation, organized content and integrated graphics and audio that appeal to targeted audience.
- Sets monitors for performance and capacity.
- Delivers high quality software components with minimal defects; identifies and resolves errors and related software problems.
- Conduct demos to glean feedback, action items, and outcomes for individual deliverables.
- Proactively identify, circumvent, avoid and or resolve issues and problems that have an adverse impact on projects.
- Effectively support products created throughout their lifecycle.
- Work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Assisting team members with their challenge.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a development role.
- 2-4+ years’ experience in web, Internet or mobile technologies.
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work extremely closely with business subject matter experts, interpret loose requirements and offer technical advice while building the applications
- Excellent organizational skills, with an attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Highly focused and self-motivated.
- Thrive and quickly execute in an environment of rapid change, minimal structure, and high expectations.
- Proactive and results-oriented.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban).
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and collaboration with diverse groups of people with an ability to receive and provide constructive feedback.
- Uncompromising standards of quality in building and delivering solutions.
- Database design and development (MySQL or MS SQL).
- Sharepoint or Drupal CMS experience preferred.
- Required experience with one or more of the following sets of technologies: C#, .NET, MVC, IIS Drupal, PHP, Linux, Apache, Java Script, CSS, HTML, Sharepoint, SQL, mySQL, Salesforce, Force.com, React, CME, IDE, Xamarin