Our ideal candidate follows and adapts new technology, apps, and services that improve or enhance the customer experience. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Marketing and Brand.
- Responsible for the coding and building of large scale sites as well as microsites
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to deal with varied requests
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Search engine optimization & marketing optimization for best practices & metrically validated improvements.
- Implementation of security and data protection and conforming to new standards as needed. (SSL / GDPR / etc)
- Working closely with sales and product teams to implement new ideas & target different demographics.
- Closely integrating with Marketo, Zapier, Google G Suite & Microsoft 365 as applicable to marketing needs.
- Being a good cultural “fit” with our hard working, fast-paced, #OneTeam environment; while remaining organized and self-motivated - A sense of humor helps too.
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep expertise in the Wordpress CMS platform including the creation and editing of themes, plugins, child-themes, and PHP modification.
- Deep expertise with the “Divi” platform for Wordpress
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, etc)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration, DNS and scaling an application to support load changes, experience with WP-Engine & AWS preferred.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and metrics.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years working for B2B Software companies
- BA/BS of Computer Science / Web Development or equivalent experience (7+ years)