We’re defining the future of business travel. If you’re ready for the journey as much as the destination, then we have a seat for you.
We need a talented UI Engineer to join us. Is that you?
- You’re passionate about the web, technology, and design.
- You embrace creative thinking and are excited to further Egencia's position as the technology leader in the corporate travel space.
- You will also have excellent multi-functional interaction and communication skills, and you have a real passion for innovative web-based technologies (e.g. ServiceWorker), and a strong get-it-done attitude.
You’ll share ownership in Egencia's Web Platform. This includes:
- Working on an enterprise-level design system (think Material or Fluent)
- Developing application and asset build pipeline
- Server-side and client-side component design and development
- Design and develop application architecture
- Fun projects like helping incorporate WebSockets and ServiceWorker
- Support other engineers
- Modern HTML and CSS (HTML5 input types, CSS Grid, etc.)
- User-centered design
- Experience with one or more popular front-end frameworks (Backbone, Angular, React, Ember, etc.)
- Exposure to consuming RESTful APIs
- Good coding habits - it’s a #NoHackZone :)
- Less, Sass, or PostCSS
- Gulp, Grunt, or similar
- Node.js or a desire to learn
- AWS experience a plus
- Building UI components a big plus
- Java a plus, Spring Boot another plus
- Advanced browser technologies a big plus (WebSockets, ServiceWorker, etc.)
- 4+ years shipping quality code (examples please such as GitHub)
- Experience developing customer-facing web applications
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field