Our data engineering team owns the infrastructure that makes the vast amount of data accessible, reliable and efficient to query, so our teams can make the best data-driven decisions. You will work closely with Analytics, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Finance to ensure they all can collect and action data.
- 5+ years professional experience designing, building, monitoring, or scaling data processing pipelines
- AWS experience (e.g. Lambda, Kinesis, Cloudformation, Aurora, EMR and Spark,...)
- A passion for staying on top of emerging data-processing technologies
- Engineering background, ideally experienced with medium to large sized cloud-based data systems
- Very good knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data modeling, data representation and API design
- Design, operate and scale the platform infrastructure and data products for your different internal customers
- Design, build, test and maintain data-processing pipelines with a mind toward accuracy, scalability, high performance and data quality
- Work in an diverse, agile environment.
- Investigate next generation data and analytics technologies to expand the capacity and performance of Babbels stack
- Take over responsibility in cross-functional projects that support data applications and reporting