Serve as the communicator to the server-side team and developers collaborating to identify integration points and dependencies. Works within an Agile Scrum team.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for front end development of internal and external website applications and understanding core presentation layer requirements to recommend and implement solutions that follow best practices.
- Translates comps and wireframes into semantically correct web templates.
- Integrating HTML templates and client-side code with server-side applications and content management systems to create functional and aesthetically pleasing user experiences that integrate cleanly into our existing systems and adhere to our design standards.
- Responsible for SIT and UAT.
- Test, debug and troubleshoot web coding to ensure that code is deployable and functional.
- Reduce bugs in our production environment.
- Develop responsive experiences for a variety of browsers, operating systems, and screen sizes to create functional and aesthetically pleasing user experience for a variety of platforms that our users interact.
- Ensure the that applications comply with our UX and Enterprise brand standards.
- Utilize best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Effectively collaborates with IT counterparts in order to make joint decisions in the best interest of the product.
- Ensure solutions are sound while adhere to budget, timelines and quality standards.
Additional Required Skills/Knowledge
- HTML 5
- Bootstrap508c compliance / WCAG AA
- Understanding of Angular
- Oracle WCS understanding.