You’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with digital agencies to maintain site standards with regard to web development, hosting, and regulatory requirements.
- Complete application development including coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team with regard to digital campaigns, promotions, content development and subsequent launches and releases of web-based applications and tools.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user journeys and requirements; envisioning system features and functionalities.
- Build and manage approved content (data, pictures, videos) across company websites.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
You will come to us with:
- 4+ years of experience in website development with evidence (portfolio) of UX & engagement practices, results working with web content management tools
- Understanding of major web Content Management Systems
- Demonstrated project management experience with strong organization skills
- Cross-browser compatibility, responsive web design, Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices across digital platforms