Your primary role at each stage will be to anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- College graduate with website design (e.g. IT, computer engineering), HCI, CS or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years developer experience, flexibility, quickness and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done
- CMS experience such as Craft, Drupal, and Wordpress.
- Experience working as a web developer, system administrator, or front end developer
- Experience with Drupal 8, Dockers, and H5
- Ability to visualize and design preferred.
- Strong UX & IA skills.
- Ability to work with the interactive and visual design team.
- Strong core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively.
- Must have strong work ethic with positive can-do attitude, not afraid of new challenges, tight timelines or curve balls.
- Demonstrated ability to research and explain technical problem in client friendly
- Experience in working with cross-functional team or large-scale software development life-cycle including waterfall and agile methodologies
- Develop and maintain CMS-enabled website and database.
- Create and synthesize website performance reports
- Must be equally comfortable sketching quickly on a napkin or pushing the tiniest pixel; both are crucial.
- Rapid prototyping & mock-ups to visualize ideas Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential area of improvement.
- Attend status/kick-off meetings, creative review meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Staying on-top of latest web design trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Participate in both new client pitches and ongoing client maintenance of desktop, web, and mobile-web applications.