With your knowledge you work to get our development environment to a higher standard by aligning with the team, doing code reviews and pair programming. You cooperate with other teams to keep dependencies in check and join in architecture discussions.
You will work in an Agile self-organized team to design, implement and support applications, tools and platforms for our customers and the organization.
Technologies you will be working with are (but not limited to) PHP, Symfony, PHPUnit, Jenkins, Git, Chef, Docker, K8s and more.
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- At least 5 years’ experience with software development
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks is a plus (preferably Symfony 2)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience in setting up software architectures
- Experience with Agile development methods such as scrum is a pre
- Strength in problem analysis and conceptual thinking
- Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents.
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
- Willingness to take up 24/7 responsibility for their product (regular on-call duty)