Develop and maintain web applications and programs in an agile development workflow. Design, code, test, implement, debug and help to maintain college intranet and internet web applications; develop web solutions for grants related projects; monitor application servers to ensure uptime and availability.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Web Development related degree or certificate.
2 or more years of experience developing in PHP with object-oriented programing techniques including experience maintaining high-traffic websites, working with CMS applications, with Drupal, in particular Drupal 8 and writing custom module applications for Drupal 8 and with Twig Templates.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools in a team setting (GIT preferred).
- Experience successfully writing unit and BDD testing.
- Experience working with Drupal Multi-sites, including writing code following strict Drupal standards and best practices.
- Experience with Front-end built tools (Gulp, Yarn).
- Experience with agile scrum development model.
- Experience using API portals such as MuleSoft.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and understanding of component-based theming.
- Ability to write code following industry standard best practices with utomated tests.
- Working knowledge of dependency management tools such as Composer or Node.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated writing ability.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and advise and provide solutions to problems in a team setting.
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Comfortable with command-line tool such as Drush.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (SASS) and front-end frameworks (Bootstrap).
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity